We've heard from many happy pet parents that Eco-Max products are a welcome addition to their healthy homes. Even though our products are made with gentle formulas and safer ingredients, we recommend taking all the normal precautions that you would for any household product.
Safely store items away from your pet's access and ensure your furry friend does not ingest them. If your pet's skin or fur has come into direct contact with an excess amount of product, we recommend thoroughly rinsing with water. If your pet has swallowed some product or you have any reason for concern, we recommend consulting a veterinarian for guidance.