Eco-Max Sugar Cane+ bottles are made of bio-derived resin (from sugar cane), plus post-consumer recycled plastic resin (a.k.a. the stuff you recycled). These recycling-friendly bottles reduce landfill waste, and the use of fossil fuel-based virgin plastics.
You might be wondering... why sugar cane? While sugar cane is well known for its use in food, it can also be used to create bio-fuel and bio-plastics with reduced environmental impact. Unlike fossil fuel, sugar cane plants are a renewable natural resource. Sugar cane crops regrow annually and as the plants mature, they remove CO2 emissions from the air. Unlike other packaging technologies, the sugar cane bio-plastic used with Sugar Cane+ bottles is recyclable in existing facilities without special equipment, making it a strong packaging alternative when considering the recycling process and the full packaging life cycle.
Right now, you can find the following products packed in Sugar Cane+ bottles:
- Eco-Max Sport Laundry Detergent & Deodorizer - Citrus Blast (1.89 L)
- Eco-Max Sport Laundry Detergent & Deodorizer - Fragrance-Free (1.89 L)
- Eco-Max Laundry Wash - Natural Lavender (1.89 L)
- Eco-Max Laundry Wash - Natural Orange (1.89 L)
- Eco-Max Laundry Wash - Hypoallergenic (1.89 L)